Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Playing Hookie...



in NYC!!! Under the influence of tequila now. Much mo' betta than hauling buckets of plaster down the fricking stairs. Jodi, Jordan and I shopped all day.


New pair of Harleys for me and square toed harness boots for Jodi. Jordo has $200 to spend and has several things on hold at many stores. She's holding out till the end...after she's seen it all. They're both thinking of tattoos. Will keep you posted...

Mary Lake is holding down the palace. Wish she were here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, NYC! You guys have the life! I really like the look of your blog page.

I couldn't let another day go by without saying "Hi!", so "Hi!"!

I'll talk to you adventurers later!

--Don

Anonymous said...

Hey ladies! When's Hil getting there? ...I can't remember. So what did Jordan end up with when she went shopping? Miss y'all!

Anonymous said...

Aw, don't they look so hot and cool and clean? What a fabulous couple. Perhaps I can read about your adventure when I get the plaster dust out of my eyes.

Amos said...

You gurls make tequila look goooood. :) Drop by Filene's and grab me some Brazilian sandals and titanium cufflinks, mmm-k?